We have now sold out of all tickets for this event, if you would like to go on the reserves list or to register interest for future events contact Jody on:
The course will take place January 27th 2019 and be hosted by Martin Waller.
Martin is a very well known and respected member of the Golden Demon painting circuit and has won 11 Demons and the much coveted Slayer Sword. We are very pleased to be working with Martin and we are certain that the skills and techniques he will demonstrate will enable you to develop your painting.
The course will aim to show you how to achieve a neat clean finish with techniques such as:
- Edge highlighting
- Recess shading
- Dry brushing
Once the day is finished Martin will be available for a Q&A. Throughout the day you’ll be able to see some of his Golden Demon entires and pick his brain for ideas and advice.
Whats included in your ticket?
Your ticket will cover the following:
- A full days tuition from Martin in a class of no more than 10 students
- All paint needed for the day. (Which you take home)
- Models for testing techniques
- Unlimited tea and coffee for the day.
What will you need to bring?
- Your own painting brushes.
- A painting lamp.
- Wet pallet if you use one.
- Packed lunch or there are cafes and shops in the area.
Full details will be sent out closer to the course date.